Thursday, October 28, 2010

Albert's Batchoy



12:00 AM and its really hard to find something good to eat at home, and I am too lazy to cook. My brother decided to bring me to a place where they usually eat during midnight and early morning


Albert's Batchoy


The first time I ate a batchoy was in Malolos, Bulacan during my dad's highschool reunion... I was shocked at first because I know La Paz Batchoy only in cup noodles, and it was my first time tasting a real batchoy that is homemade... I was shocked on how delicious it was, and I never tasted anything like it before.. I am craving for that taste soooo much..



Albert's Kainan

When my brother invited me to eat batchoy.. it was okay, but not as good as the first one I had before.. if I would rate Albert's batchoy... it tastes good, I like the chili because its real chili and its really hot, but there is no chicharon..  i'll give it 2 1/2 stars out of 5...


Albert's Chili
Kuya and Bong



No comments:

Post a Comment